Thursday, April 15, 2010

Art Everywhere

Ashley and I made it into Art Everywhere on Granby Street in Norfolk! Although I am going to be super busy over the next two weeks with my bridal shower, closing on our house on the 26th and moving before the 1st. As well as getting this show ready by the 1st I couldn't be more excited!
Our location is 345 Granby Street, Section D. Here are some pictures.
So not a real big window, but its something. Probably better that its not huge because then thats less that we have to get done in a short period of time. It is pretty tall too.

I am just so excited to get this opportunity. Although I am telling myself what was I thinking to add this on top of everything else going on, I know that this is totally worth it!

For those of you wondering, if there are any of you. Ashley and I are in the same window and yes it is a collaborative thing. Ill just say that it is going to involve both polaroids (and lots of them) as well as paintings that are the same proportion as polaroids with the white border painted on them and the "picture" will be paintings in both ashleys style and mine.

The opening is May 1st and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment