Monday, March 22, 2010

New coasters

Zach and I used to have some coasters that you put photos in, only they eventually got all ruined. I have been hunting for new ones for a while and I found the PERFECT new coasters yesterday. Where else other than my favorite store Anthropologie! On an impromptu trip to RVA with Jessica to move the rest of her stuff back here to VB. We decided we couldn't resist a trip to the best store ever. So here is a pic of the new coasters, though mine look a little different. I got 6 total. three more tealish and blue and three more the darker olive green color. I ABSOLUTELY love them and they match my stuff perfectly!I also want to incorporate these knobs somewhere in OUR new house!
Of course they don't come cheap but maybe on a piece of furniture or in the bathroom? Love them!
Photos courtesy of Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment