Friday, March 19, 2010

More lovely things I can't afford...

I should just NOT look at anthropologie. They always have things I love that there is no way I could ever afford. But maybe they will be used as inspiration in decorating my future house.

















I really am liking all of these items so much. I think I like eclectic things as well as some modern. I've been leaning towards alot of lighter things as well. More white and blonde/ sandy colored wood lately. I used to love black and darker richer woods. The lighter furniture just seems to be more airy rather than heavy like dark furniture and I think that works well, especially since Zach and I may end up with a little house.

1 comment:

  1. I have started liking white things more now recently. I may even start painting black things in my house white.

    ReplyDelete