Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

SO its my birthday! I am now 23. Wooo Hooo!


Nothing special happening today. I am at work as usual. BORING. Maybe Ashley will come have lunch with me... Zach is going to take me to dinner. I haven't decided on a restraunt yet. It's probably driving him crazy. HA as if on cue he just texted me AGAIN asking where we were going. I woke up and went to the kitchen to find flowers!


My mom and I got a bunch of my quilt strips cut last night. I may try to finish the rest at work today.
I'm looking forward to Saturday. Going to the pottery (my gma bought me, my mom, alyssa, joni, and herself matching shirts) theres two pink, two blue, and one purple. I got purple. They are weird and "weatherproof". We are also going to the Prime outlets ( Can't wait for BCBG, and Nine West, and Banana Republic!) Then I am having a birthday dinner at my house. Very excited!

1 comment: