Thursday, October 1, 2009

Razzo

So for my birthday dinner I picked this Italian restaurant called Razzo. Neither Zach or I had been there before. It is in Oceanview, which isn't too far from my house. The food there was really tasty.
Their bread was delicious and we ordered his awesome Baked Fennel. Which was really garlicy and had toasted bread with butter to go with it. So good. I could have just dipped bread in the sauce.
Zach got rigatoni ricotta, with sausage, and some other stuff I can't remember. His red sauce was super fresh tasting.


I ordered fettucini Alfredo with chicken. One of my favorites. The sauce was good. Not to heavy. I was also drinking a yummy Pinot Grigio I think it was called Woodbridge. Wine there is half off from 5- 6:30 too. Which is awesome since we got there early.
All in all it was very good. Great atmosphere there's only like 6 booths and 6 tables then a bar. So very quaint. Reminded me more of a Richmond restaurant. Basically I will definitely go there again!
Plus for dessert we went and got Rita's. So good. Although it made me feel over stuffed. My birthday was pretty boring sitting at work all day. But after work was awesome. Saturday will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment