Monday, September 14, 2009

Another busy weekend

I feel like there really isn't any time for relaxing. But I don't mind I like being busy and feeling like I am accomplishing something.
This weekend I:
bought a bedspread
bought fabric for my quilt
recovered both sets of chairs
painted the 1/2 bathroom ( it is REALLY bright)
cut zeba's hair
made some yummy dinners
walked kathy ALOT!

Recovering the chairs was probably the most challenging. the one set had four layers of fabric they were progressively getting more discusting. When we got down to the cushioning part it was just like dissinegrating. So we had to go get new batting and stuff to put on them. They are WAY nicer now. Before they were really hard. Probably from so many years of butt abuse. Now they are real nice, and recovering dinner chairs is really simple, so its a real easy fix.

I ran 3 miles this morning. It feels so nice to run with the weather being a little cooler. Waking up when its still pitch black out sucks but once you are up and moving its fine. I may run this Lighthouse 5k in oct. as well as the wicked 10K on Halloween. My moms friend is in charge of it and it sounds like alot of fun. Plus 6.2 miles is easy AND I can wear a costume!

My right hip is still really bothering me. Not just when I run. Its anytime really. Last night when I was trying to fall asleep it was really bothering me. Walking the dog. Right now it even aches. So my mom can't make it to her massage tonight so I am taking her place. I hope that it helps. Taking a week off of running really changed nothing.

I still have so much I need to get done. Mowing the yard is the front runner. But the list is endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment