Monday, September 21, 2009

Indecisive

Is a good word to describe me.
I feel like I need some sort of change. I have been going through this Blonde hair withdrawl. I almost miss my platinum locks. And maybe its because Zach doesn't like blonde hair and so its almost like I am banned from ever having blonde hair again! Everyone knows you always want the things you can't have. I feel like its time for another haircut. It has only been about 2 months.... that is a decent amount of time right? I feel like I need some sort of change. My bangs definately need to be cut at least. But I am considering yet again to go shorter. But then I do like my long hair and fear I would be sad to part with it. So there's your indecision! My hair has lightened a ton this summer. I haven't dyed my hair in almost a year so it is pretty much as natural as you get. So I really should just stick with it and not dye it again... But I want to do something. My last haircut wasn't much different from what I had before...

So I also have been feeling worse about two of my 3 pets being overweight. Lurina is almost hopeless. I did find a favorite toy and have been playing with her. But she gets sick of it.

Zach and I have been aiming to give Kathy 2 walks a day. At LEAST one a day but 2 is the goal. I think she is looking a little healthier. We... or I guess more I need to stop giving her scrap people food too. Hopefully this will do her some good.

Not sure what is in store for tomorrow. Maybe need to mow the lawn again? Or start stripping wallpaper in the bathroom? Or work on the painting for my dads office? I haven't gotten to do any art lately because I've been so busy with the house. But when there are so many things you want to get done its hard to slow down and relax and do more things you enjoy. I really need to pound that into my brain. "IT DOES NOT HAVE TO ALL BE DONE AT ONCE!"
I'm generally impatient so that is a hard concept for me to grasp.

I am just waiting for this day to be over with. I haven't been posting pictures on here lately. I feel like it is making my blog gloomy. I need to fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment