Wednesday, September 23, 2009

At a loss

There are certain things in my life right now that I really Do NOT know what to do about. I'm at a complete crossroads. And I really feel dumbfounded by it all.

My mom really pushed me running this morning. On Monday I ran 3.4 miles in 34.46 Today I ran it in 33.16. Pretty good I think. It was tough but I wasn't dying at the end, the second I stopped I was fine. My hip was bothering me a bit, but not too bad.

Tonight I am having Ashley, Amie and Jamie over for dinner. I've had chili in the croc pot cookin all day. So it should be tasty! I'm excited to see them too! Only I still feel like someone will be missing. Gulli. I wish I knew how she was, where she was, and why she doesn't want to be our friend anymore. I wonder if I will ever know.

My birthday is a week away. 23. Sounds kind of old. I feel like How the heck am I 23 already!? This past year has gone by so fast. Especially when I think about what a completely different place I was in. My life has definately changed alot.

I haven't had any customers today. I am ready to go home.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is getting depressing. come visit me and we'll cheer you up in no time. don't you want to see nico again!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete