Saturday, June 26, 2010

I refinished my entry table!

  Here is the best before Picture I could find. This is the entry table from before which I got from a thrift store.
And here is the after:
I think it turned out great! Just how I wanted it. I painted it with a brush, I wanted it to look antiqued. I also mixed a tiny bit of the paint with a clear glaze and used that as well as just the solid paint.  I will have to take some detail shots because it is a bit streaky, and not just painted solid. I think it looks great with my Anthropologie knobs! It will look so much better after the wall is painted too. That is happening on Saturday. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out though. Alyssa helped me paint it, we also hung up all my pictures and paintings. Which has made our house look a lot better.



No comments:

Post a Comment