Friday, November 20, 2009

Im getting married! Ahhhh!

I can't believe it! I am so excited!!! He totally caught me off guard. We went out to dinner and everything was completely normal. He had really sweaty hands but I didn't think anything of it. So we go home and I am waiting on the porch to get in the house. He went back to the car to get something and came up to unlock the door. He dropped his keys gets down on his knee ( I thought to pick them up) then he turns to me and pulls out a ring! Then asks me to marry him! I gasped with shock and he said my eyes got huge. And of course I said yes!
Turns out he even asked my dad's permission yesterday. So cute! Poor guys been a total nervous wreck all day!

Now I have so much planning to do and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment