Friday, October 2, 2009

Excitement!

So tomorrow is my party. There could be as many as 30 people there. Kind of crazy. I'm really excited though. I'm going straight to my moms after work and we are going to make alot of the food tonight. I still have some cleaning to do, I don't know when I will get a chance to do it though! I guess its more straightening and organizing than cleaning exactly. Regardless I am VERY excited for tomorrow.

I love going to the Williamsburg pottery. It is like a tradition with my family. We go once or twice a year and we always make it funny and fun. Something eventful always happens. Its silly how many stupid pottery stories we have. To top it all off we are also going to the Prime outlets. <3 BCBG, Banana Republic, and Nine West.

Other potential good news I guess is that the marketing person for mini price is leaving. She does all the business card advertising and stuff, and Dana asked if I would be interested in taking on some of her work. Since she does stuff in photoshop and I sit at the sales center all day doing nothing (for the most part). So I am really excited to be able to actually DO something for the company rather than just be a body. We will see how it works out.

I wish I wasn't just sitting around now because I have so much I need to get done!

1 comment:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifGif Maker – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos. How to use free gif maker pro app?
    Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete