Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Year

Here's a pic from the White trash party Ashley had on Sat. Yes our outfits were awesome. Total winners.



It's hard to believe I've been dating Zach a whole year today! Looking back it doesn't seem that long, yet a whole lot has happened. I've been swamped with work which is a good think I guess, my days go by quicker yet it is way more stressful.


I love him!


Ive got a HUGE run in my tights today. Sucks. I look like an idiot. Now I need a new pair of thigh highs :(


Looks like I am going to have to close the store down to go out and buy some orange paper... woopie. I wonder if Zach and I will do anything special tonight. Probably not...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEKAH!






1 comment:

  1. How To Make A Gif - Photo to GifGif Maker – Gif Creator best app to make photo to gif.
    Today’s everyone search online that how to make a gif from photos. How to use free gif maker pro app?
    Do you want to know how to make a gif? MasterLogix team make a best tool to convert your beautiful photos into the mind blowing gifs.
    Now, you can also create a beautiful gif of your images by using gif creator app.

    ReplyDelete