Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shrimp and spinach white pizza

So last night for dinner I decided to make my own pizza I had gotten some dough from Trader joes so I thought I'd try it out. Here's basically what me and my sous chef Ashley did.

1 pkg. garlic and herb pizza dough from Trader joes
Roasted garlic
Ricotta cheese
Mixed Grated cheese (ours was a combo Parmesan, Fontina, Provolone and Romano)
Fresh Spinach
Small Shrimp
Olive oil
Artichoke hearts


Okay so First I peeled the shrimp while Ashley sauted the spinach with some of the roasted garlic and olive oil. She then cooked the shrimp in the same pan. I rolled the dough out on a floured surface and then spread it into a 12" round pizza pan. I coated the dough with ricotta, then sprinkled on the grated cheese. We dispersed the shrimp and spinach, added more roasted garlic ( I would have liked to have fresh whole cloves but we just used bought minced roasted garlic) I also added artichokes to part of it. No one else seemed to want any though they later regretted it! We then baked it at 425 for 10 minutes. It was Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment