Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dead and gone

COMES OUT TODAY !!!!!! YAY for something good. So I need to go to borders and buy that...

On the bad side. My grandma's surgery is today at 1:30. They are going to open her up and do the biopsy on the tumor right there so if its cancerous they will just give her a hysterectamy. If that IS the case I really pray that the cancer hasn't spread.

I am super stressed out and worried about her. I can't focus at all. It is making me crazy! Along with this headache I woke up with. I hate it when i take advil and it doesn't work.

The weather looks pretty icky out, So I don't know if Ashley and I will be running. Stupid rain wrecking our running schedule. I miss Zach. I hope I can see him tonight.

There is just so much going through my head right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment