Friday, February 27, 2009

Pounce

I have discovered this new Etsy tool. "pounce". It is like another way to search through sellers. you push the pounce thing and you can choose between just sold or undiscovered and it comes up with a random assortment of items. So much fun. I just found out you can buy seeds for vegetables on here! I feel like there are so many people I could get gifts for on here! I really need to get my act together and paint as much as possible so I can start listing my paintings! I wonder if anyone will buy them.... Only one way to find out I suppose.


Here are two things I've found today. The clutch is Madebyhank. I think it is pretty sweet.


This Raku Pot is seriously amazing. Either the glaze he uses is just perfection or he has the raku process down. Possibly Both. His name is Bruce Johnson. If his stuff wasn't so expensive I would have to have this. But it certainly is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment