Monday, March 2, 2009

Paris Rain

Is to be the new paint color in my kitchen. I spent Yesterday removing the wall paper border in the kitchen to prepare for painting next weekend. I hope I can find someone to help me paint. I have to paint the ceiling as well as the walls, which will suck. Luckily I think my parents are going to replace the light fixtures in there for me. Which will be super sweet.

Along with taking down the wall paper, which I couldn't have done without Zach's mom's steamer thing... I did numerous chores. I actually think I accomplished almost everything I had put on the list! My house is very clean now, I just hope it stays that way. I even mopped the bathroom floors and everything, which was much needed.

So last night there was a dusting of snow. Which the roads weren't bad at all. There was a tiny bits of snow on the road in places. But still the traffic was horrific. After passing one accident on Independence the entire road was closed off near Pembroke Mall. So, I had to go some roundabout way to get back on track which took absolutely forever. I had to detour past the old FX / flea market building which seemed to have caught fire, AGAIN. It was charred and collapsed all on itself this time and it was smoking and firetrucks were spraying it. SO it is officially the end of that buildings life. All in all it took me an HOUR to get to work. compared to 15 or 20 minutes.

I have managed to beat my best tetris score, though Im still not high enough to knock zach out of second. Someday....



Penguin kicked kathy out of her bed for the majority of yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment