Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to work

Going back to work after being off for so long is not easy. I am finding it difficult to do these gate plans too because I spent so much time on Don's house before I could work on them. So they are not fresh in my memory and I am having a hard time figuring out all my notes. Maybe I am just retarded.

Getting up this morning was super hard. I don't think I was fully back on Virginia time yet. Ashley and I ran yesterday and are running today after work. I'm doing my best to improve my time every time we run. I like running in the morning so much more than after work. Soon enough It will be hot and we will have to get up at the crack of dawn to run. But like anything once you get used to it, it is fine.

California was fun, though I was glad to come home. The entire trip was done as a group though and was pretty much planned out for us. I thought Zach and I would spend more time together with just us, but we didn't even have a dinner with just us or anything. But it was a free trip, and we had a lot of fun. But I would enjoy it being just me and him much more I think, so SOMEDAY. I almost felt more tired after my vacation than before it. There really wasn't any time to relax. The time change skrewed me up alot too. I would have to say Disneyland was my favorite and I got mickey mouse ears with my name on it. Ha.

I am looking foreward to next weekend though and some time to myself this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment