Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where did this year go?

First off.... HOW is it already December?!?!

So we have gotten the patterns for all the dresses, got everything we need for the bridesmaids and flowergirls, and ordered the fabric for my dress! Bridesmaid dresses ended up costing $50 a piece. Not bad at all I don't think!

Zach and I have been discussing the song for our first dance. So far we are disagreeing. So hopefully we will find something that we both like.

Last night I had bizzare dreams ALL NIGHT LONG. One that I remember was these two guys that abducted me and stuff and I kept escaping but they followed me to my house like crazy stalkers. I had to call the police on them. Then they found me at my work and tried to stab me and Zach fought them off. Totally weird. No idea what was going on in my head.

I have been debating whether I should send out save the dates or not. At this point I could almost wait a month or two and just send out my invites... Still not sure but I think I definately need to start looking at ordering invitations as well as calling places for prices on everything from catering to tent rentals and flowers. I've decided alot of what I want but haven't actually secured any vendors really.

All this on top of christmas stuff, its going to be a crazy month.

I have a cold. I hope it will go away and not linger for weeks. But I am thankful it is not the flu!

I suppose thats enough for now, back to eating my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment