Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weekend ahead!

It is going to be a busy weekend! Our family's annual cookie baking day is saturday. I will have to see if I can find pictures from a previous year to give an idea of how insane it is. My aunt Jooji and my cousin Gooby are coming too. I am REALLY excited about this and I hope it goes well. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of a reconciliation. I haven't seen them in probably 5 years.
Sunday will hopefully be successfull in finishing up our christmas shopping and I need to paint Zachs brother a painting...which I have been putting off due to the frigid conditions of the garage. Guess I will start up the space heater out there bright and early.

Also glad that tomorrow I can say TGIF because I actually have a weekend off. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment