Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thunder

So it has been thundering for a good 45 minutes.. It has just now started to rain... Nice big chubby rain too.

I had a super busy weekend. Tried to see Up but it was sold out. So Zach and I saw The Hangover instead. Which was pretty funny. We also had a nice dinner at 501. I had a very good weekend.

Ran 7 miles on Sunday. My farthest yet. I was worn out for the rest of the day though. I think I am consistently running about 10 minute miles now. Which is pretty good.

So there may be new things in store for me at work. I may be moving offices and completely venturing into something totally different. But we shall see I don't know much about it yet... but it is possible I will be working at town center which is considerably closer to home, which is a nice change to the 20 minute or longer drive to martin engineering which is smack dab in the middle of pain in the butt road construction. I don't mind Martin Eng. but I feel a little out of place at times seeing that I don't work for the company and my "co-workers" here aren't even really my co-workers. I'm just a misfit! Regardless it will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Tonight I want to get Rita's since I didn't feed my craving yesterday and I am going to relax and read and go to bed early. Because I am totally worn out from the past 4 days. I really just want to spend some time alone because I feel like I've been with people constantly for the past however many days. It will be nice to have some time to myself.

True blood starts Sunday. Super excited. Also so you think you can dance is on tomorrow and it is the first of the real dancing voting shows. Pretty stoked.

After like 45 minutes waiting at Verizon yesterday I got a new Envy 2 coming to me in the mail. Can't wait to have a send button that works! I'm worried activating and transferring numbers myself is going to be confusing. I hope it's not.

I've started exploring furniture since Zach and I starting to decorate is getting closer and closer. I can't wait. Maybe I will start posting ideas....

1 comment: