Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bookshelves.

So, I have started looking for home inspiration. I was looking for bookcase / bookshelf ideas since I want to have a rather large one covering the wall on the kitchen side of what is now my "dining room". I wanted to find something a bit interesting that could house my books and possibly dunny's as well. I also wanted something that Zach could make himself. Since he tells me he can "make anything out of wood" HA. well I hope he can handle this project, and I am sure I will find out... Here are some pictures I found while on my hunt...
I like the more irregular designs. I also like those big wall cube units like ikea has with a bunch of squares... but I think id rather have different size shelves because I have little books as well as rather large art books. Next to dunnys, books are probably my next largest collection and it will expand. So I want a pretty large bookshelf. Home decorating is just so exciting to me. I also found a site that I may buy a loveseat from they are relatively inexpensive and have a pretty good selection of fabrics. This is the one I like the most.. But I will continue my hunt. The monroe loveseat, and the Quasar Latte fabric....

No comments:

Post a Comment