Thursday, June 4, 2009

REALLY?

Okay due to the fact this has happened MULTIPLE times I feel the need to vent about it.

The receptionist here in my office is five months pregnant. Which I think should be well past the morning sickness stage.

Tuesday I was sitting in my cubicle and I hear a weird burping/ throwing up kind of noise. Followed by a lot of spitting. And I was sitting here thinking OMG she totally just threw up. Gross. If you don't already know, I am completely Horrified by throw up. It seriously freaks me out. So I was way too uncomfortable to say anything or look up over my cubicle wall. Then she goes and tells brad shes been sick up at her desk. Worse fears confirmed! I guess she just couldn't make it to the bathroom. Which I've heard her throw up there before which still grosses me out and makes me not want to use the bathroom but not NEARLY as bad as 5 feet away with nothing blocking out the sound.

Today it happened AGAIN. Only this time she proceeded to talk to me about it. and consistantly spit in front of me. Thank god the little intern Nate wasn't here to witness it! since he doesn't even have a cubical wall shielding him from her. So I convinced her to just go home. And she was telling me how much it smelled and said that she was going to tie the trash bag up since it had throw up chunks in it. YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK. WHY would you tell someone that! SERIOUSLY???? I don't know if she took the bag out to the trash before she left but there is Absolutely no way I am checking.

Regardless I am beyond words and really really wishing I could be moved into the sifen office. I don't know if I can handle anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment