Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Nails

Well I managed to spend all of my birthday money in one day! I knew otherwise it would get spent on food or something.

I got a new mermaid at the neptune festival to add to our collection in the kitchen. I will add a picture once it is hung.

I also got some MAC makeup. I desperately needed to replace my All that Glitters eye shadow and my Painterly Paint Pot. Which were entirely used up. Considering I got the old ones right before my wedding though I would say they definitely lasted. I also got a new shadow Quarry. However when I got home I discovered they had given me a bright purple instead. So now I have to go exchange that.

I also got new OPI nail polish of course. Including French Quarter for Your Thoughts, and three others which I can't think of the names off the top of my head... however I did a french with two of them, and my toes in the other.
I love it. So fall. It is kind of a mocha brown color with a more mauve sparkly tip.


My parents are taking Zach and I out tonight for my birthday. I still haven't decided where I want to go to eat. It will be fun no matter where we go I am sure. The birthday card Zach got me was really funny. I love it, so I must share.

No comments:

Post a Comment