Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Storm!







I can't remember the last time I saw this much snow! It was super exciting. Kathy enjoyed it. Zach ended up with the weekend off and I didn't have to go to work yesterday. Too bad there wasn't anything on TV and we were trapped at home. I am really ready to get out of the house tomorrow that is for sure. I baked, cooked, and cleaned house, and did laundry pretty much all weekend. Awesome. Granted my apple pie was totally worth it, and my first time roasting a chicken turned out really well. They were things I needed to get done but still, ready to get out of the house.

Now from Crossfit my arms continued to swell Wednesday. At least twice the size they were Tuesday. I had to go to the doctor and get some anti-inflammatory medicine. It was so horrible my arms were HUGE. The doctor was stumped. Luckily today they are finally about normal size but still sore. A week later and my arms still hurt! So insane. I had to stay home from work Thursday and keep my arms elevated to keep the swelling down. Bleh. I just don't think Crossfit is the workout for me. I will have to stick to running and normal weights.

I'm ready for the snow to melt and my arms to be totally healed so I can get back to running. I feel like my time is running out to get in shape for the wedding. Not that I am in BAD shape, but I want to be in better shape. Enough with the set backs such as weather, injury and who knows what else.

And a busy week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment