Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crossfit Hell

Okay so, In my motivation for wedding day shape I agreed to let Jeb teach me and ashley crossfit. BAD idea. I did WAY to much and have been paying for it ever since. It is like I am crippled. This is more than just regular muscle soreness. My arms are completely swollen and I can barely move. Even keeping them stationary hurts. Zach even had to wash my hair for me! So stupid. And I feel totally pathetic and helpless. I can't even get them remotely straightened out either. I just hope my arms go back to their normal size and soon. I am way over this pain by day 3. Don't know if I have the guts to try crossfit again. If I do I can promise I will be doing wayyy less. No more 50 reverse pullups, 50 squats, and 50 burpees for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment