Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My little girl

I miss hanging out with this cutie all day. I have had to start supplementing with formula some. It has actually made Evie a lot happier and she sleeps better at night now. She had her 2 month check up last Monday. She weighed 10 lbs 13 oz and measured in at 22 1/2 inches. I think she's started filling out a little more since adding the formula to her diet. She had her first trip to The Williamsburg Pottery on Sunday. She was super good the whole time. The new pottery lacks all the weird freaky misfit items we were so used to. They have an awesome food selection though. I would want to grocery shop there if I lived closer.

3 comments:


  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writng in this article.
    all video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  2. المشروع هو توصيل المياه من البحيرة الى المدينة. انقر هنا رابط موقع rshfh والرجاء اختيار المنتج والنقر فوق زر "إضافة إلى عربة التسوق" لطلب المنتج التهنئة. https://www.rshfh.com/

    ReplyDelete