Sunday, January 30, 2011

The bedroom is improving!

So for christmas I got that West Elm duvet I loved! Thanks Mom! My grandma got me a nice down comforter to go in the duvet too. Thanks G-ma!
Here are some pictures:







I also used a target gift card Zach and I got from Josh to get us some non-temporary curtains for our bedroom. I actually ended up getting shower curtains. I think they ended up working out great though, they are double lined so they are really nice. I think Targets selection of shower curtains is way better than their curtains too. I still want to paint the wall behind the bed a grey color, and get some lamps for the nightstands but for now the room looks nice and is quite functional! I am very happy with it. The kitties are too because they all love laying in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment