Monday, November 1, 2010


My corkboard is finally complete! Thanks to Earl and Kay for giving me all those corks to use! The frame is 24 x 36. There are 540 corks used on that board! It was pretty easy too. Janet and Mike cut me a piece of 1/4" thick wood to use as the backing and I used clear drying caulk to glue them on. My original plan was going to be to use a hot glue gun but I figured that wouldn't hold good enough. I think it looks awesome though! Now if only we could complete my desk so that I could start straightening the room up....

Im still stuck using cellphone pictures. I have had no luck finding our camera chargers and no stores around carry them! Ive tried RadioShack, Best Buy, and Batteries Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment