Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree is up! SO happy we finally have one. Usually I decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving. So this year was a bit belated. I had to move around the furniture a bit to squeeze the tree in. We got a fraiser fir and it smells so good! I usually get fuller wider trees but I just didn't have the room. This one is still a good 7' tall but its just narrow. I really like how it turned out!


I still need a tree skirt. Last year I just wrapped a white fur blanket around the bottom. I have grown rather attached to it though and sit with it every night. I was thinking of making a tree skirt with burlap. Just not sure if I feel like sewing! I guess I could just wrap the fabric around the bottom this year then make it into an actual skirt for next year...

1 comment: